Table of Contents
Equaledge.co Online Broker with accessible and responsive customer service, rich training content, and a wide range of financial instruments, Equaledge enjoys a good overall opinion from customers and deserves a good argument from our part
Can Equaledge be trusted? YES.
The market for online trading platforms in Europe and worldwide is increasingly competitive, with companies from traditional finance and larger brokerage. Among these, Equaledge.co is among the least-known brands among the general public. Yet, it offers a fairly comprehensive offer with positive customer reviews.
Like most of its competitors, it allows the trade of financial instruments on the Internet through its platforms and tools. However, should we trust him as a trader?Is Equaledge abrokertrustworthy or a scam?What to expect with Equaledge? What do experts and customers think of him?
This review, or better, thisEqualedge review, aims to expose you to useful information and others sometimes ignored on this Broker. It is essential to be familiar with a broker’s offer, its services and prices and to read customer feedback before committing to it.
After viewing this Equaledge.co review, you will have a complete view of the Equaledgeonline trading offerand the position of its offer on the French market. So you can decide if it is worth signing up or staying with this Broker or which Broker is better than Equaledge to turn to.
Equaledge in a Few Key Figures
This section summarizes the information presented in this Equaledge review. Here, we offer the key data about this Broker to give you an overview.
Who is Equaledge?
Before answering the question, “Equaledge, how does it work?” let us first look at the Company as such. Equaledge.co is an online trading platform that has been operating since 2023. As for its global activities, it is a brand managed by Duosoft LLC., company number 2934 LLC 2023.
When writing this Equaledge review, the Company’s official websites tell us that the Equaledge head office is in the Euro house Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. This is the office that coordinates the operations of the brokerage company on a global scale.
The identity of this Broker is built on two aspects: technological innovation and a strong orientation towards simplicity of services. Equaledge has tasked itself with empowering its customers, giving them access to the most advanced tools and quality support to guarantee long-term satisfaction.
Equaledge prime benefits
- Competitive trading tool kit.
- Multiple types of trading accounts.
- Technological innovations in every aspect.
- Ultra-fast speed of execution.
- Superb user experience at every level.
Scams with Equaledge.co?
In the next parts of this Equaledge review, we will go into detail about the various aspects of the activities of an online broker. Equaledge.
The online Broker Equaledge has also implemented internal processes to guarantee the security of its clients’ investments. For example, investor funds are kept in specific trust accounts. These resources are not considered in the Company’s balance sheet. This guarantees their protection in the extreme case of a liquidation of the Company. They cannot be used to reimburse potential creditors.
Moreover, it is not excluded that malicious people pretend to be Equaledge or offer false offers from this Broker to scam or extract banking and confidential information from Internet users. However, so far, no such scams have been reported.
Types of Accounts Offered by Equaledge
The Equaledge broker targets a wide audience and adapts its offer to different investor profiles. On the Equaledge platforms, you can access several types of accounts. We will present them all in this part of our Equaledge review.
Equaledge offers five account types developed to match the needs of every trader. At Equaledge, the transaction processing speed does not depend on the account type. You can choose the one that best suits your trading demand.
Four account types:
Test, Standard, Pro, VIP,
Test account details
You can start the Test account to try the platform, its tools, and its functions. The minimal deposit is €5000. The maximum number of lots available is 10. This is the best option to try trading.
Standard account details
The Standard account is developed for those who aim at higher volume trading. The key features of this account are the following:
- Maximum number of lots – 40
- Tight spreads
- No commission
- Available assets – Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Stocks, Metals & Indices.
Pro account details
The Pro account is designed for full-time traders. It provides all the necessary tools and options for monitoring the financial markets and making instant decisions:
- Increased leverage (300)
- Maximum lots – 50
- All assets are available.
Vip account details
The VIP account suggests the same thing. Trade without limits:
- Increased leverage (400)
- Maximum lots – 100
- 24/7 support
You can compare all types of accounts in the following chart:
Equaledge Trading Accounts
At the end of this review of the types of accounts offered by Equaledge, we need help finding an Equaledge Islamic account on their official website. Even if some sources claim that with your dedicated Equaledge manager, you can access an Islamic account and trade by the prescriptions of the Koran and Sharia. But in our Equaledge Opinion, we recommend not considering it since the Broker does not communicate its possible offer of an Islamic trading account.
Explore a comprehensive account comparison chart below to make an informed choice among their account types:
|BASIC ACCOUNT||STANDARD ACCOUNT||GOLD ACCOUNT||PRO ACCOUNT||VIP ACCOUNT|
|ACCOUNT CURRENCY||USD, EUR, GBP||USD, EUR, GBP||USD, EUR, GBP||USD, EUR, GBP||USD, EUR, GBP|
|SPREAD, PIPS||Fixed||Fixed||Fixed & Floating, Variable||Fixed & Floating, Variable||Fixed & Floating, Variable|
(NUMBER OF MARKS
|5 marks||5 marks||5 marks||5 marks||5 marks|
|MAX. TRADE SIZE||10 lots||20 lots||40 lots||50 lots||100 lots|
|MARGIN CALL LEVEL||40%||40%||40%||40%||40%|
|STOP OUT LEVEL||30%||30%||30%||30%||30%|
|TRADING PLATFORM||all devices||all devices||all devices||all devices||all devices|
|CUSTOMER SUPPORT||24/5 support||24/5 support||24/5 support||24/5 support||24/7 support|
How to Open a Real Account with Equaledge?
If the demo account allows you to learn how to use Equaledge, you must open a real account with Equaledge to make real investments on the Broker’s platforms. The process is done directly online, whether on the website or the application.
This process can be broken down into several steps:
- Equaledge Registration.First of all, you need to register with the online Broker. You will, therefore, fill out a form with basic information to identify yourself: surname, first name, email, and password. It can be accessed on the site by clicking the “Register” button at the top right of the screen.
- Equaledge Connection.Once the form is completed, your account should be verified. It is a standard procedure that is applied: an authentication email is sent to the mailbox you have communicated. By opening this email and clicking on the link provided, your account will be verified, and you can now log in to the Broker with your credentials.
- The first deposit. During your first connection, you receive a welcome message which invites you to make your first deposit. You must indicate the payment method and the type of account you intend to open. Then, you enter the amount and the identifiers of your payment method. It is only after your account has been funded that you can, therefore, fully enjoy it. The Equaledge minimum deposit is 5000 euros.
How to Close Your Equaledge Account?
It is perfectly possible at Equaledge to delete your account. In the general conditions that we consulted for drafting this Equaledge notice, it is stipulated that the Client may request the closure of his trading account(s) at any time. This request must, if necessary, be preceded by the fulfilment of any outstanding obligation that the Client would have towards the online brokerage company.
To close an Equaledge account, two scenarios are possible, depending on the balance in the investor’s account at the time of closing:
- If the account balance is greater than 100 euros, then the investor will submit a request to withdraw all of the funds on the site interface. Then, he will follow this request with an email addressed to the Broker in which he requests the closing of his account.
- The investor cannot withdraw on the platform if the balance is less than 100 euros. He must email the Broker to carry out the two operations. Thus, the electronic message will request the withdrawal of all the funds and the closure of the account.
There are no specific Equaledge fees for closing the account. Only if the withdrawal, which takes place within the framework of the closure of the account, is made by a bank, then the investor bears the transfer costs. Once the account closure request is made and the account is emptied, the closure occurs within one business day.
For Which Account Type Do We Recommend Equaledge?
At this point in our Equaledge review, not all accounts offered by Equaledge are recommendable for investors. The spreads practised by the Broker, as well as the levels of minimum deposits, could be more competitive. As for support services for investors, they are quite generic, so they cannot guarantee good profitability. Nevertheless, for certain profiles, Equaledge accounts may be of some interest.
- We recommend opting for the Equaledge Test account for newcomers to the online trading environment. Depending on your initial investment capacity, you can then upgrade to a Standard Account or a Pro Account.
- If you are an investor with enough experience in online trading and significant capital, the Pro Platinum account has the advantage of not having spreads charged by the Broker. In addition, the considerable leverage effect of 1:300 can make it possible to realise strong capital gains.
Deposits and Withdrawals at Equaledge
Our Equaledge review will introduce you to the means and conditions for withdrawals and deposits. At Equaledge Trading, various payment methods exist for funding your account or withdrawing money.
Equaledge fees for deposits and withdrawals are zero: no additional fees on top of bank charges. Only a few currencies are used for deposit and withdrawal transactions: the euro, GBP and the US dollar. Additionally, deposits and withdrawals from or to anonymous accounts cannot be accepted.
Deposits at Equaledge
If you wish to deposit Equaledge, the procedure starts in various ways depending on the platform you are using:
- Click on the payment button. It is located at the top of the screen if you are on the Webtrader platform
- If you are on the Equaledge web page, the button is in the toolbar
- In the home menu of your account, you have a “Deposit” tab
To deposit with this online Broker, you have several Equaledge options in terms of payment methods:
- bank transfer
- credit card. Several international operators are accepted: MasterCard, Visa, and debit cards.
- cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin)
The first deposit must be equal to or greater than a threshold, which depends on the type of account to which the investor subscribes. For the version with the lowest minimum deposit, the standard account, the Client must deposit 5,000 euros. Equaledge credits the customer’s account within one business day after Equaledge has received the money.
Withdrawals at Equaledge
- The withdrawal can be made by bank transfer or credit card. To request a withdrawal, click the Withdraw button in the menu on your account home page and follow the instructions. To be accepted, the withdrawal must meet several conditions.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is set at 100 euros.
- The withdrawal must be directed to the bank account or payment system account used to fund the account originally.
- The information to carry out the withdrawal must be complete.
- The account balance must be greater than the sum of the requested amount and any transaction fees.
- If necessary, provide documents to confirm your identity.
If the compliance requirements are met, the withdrawal must be completed within 3-5 business days of the request.
Equaledge: What Security for Data and Transactions?
It is now a question of presenting the mechanisms put in place by the Broker to guarantee the security of transactions and data exchanged on its platform.
- A RapidSSL 256-bit encryption system, one of the strictest computer security protocols, protects all transactions with customers and trades in financial products. The Equaledge computer system has several firewalls to prevent any intrusion.
- The servers are located in SAS 70-certified data centres, and the service providers who ensure the transactions of the Equaledge platform are PCI level 1 certified.
Commissions, Spreads and Fees at Equaledge
One of the most important parts of this Equaledge review is the commissions, spreads and fees charged by Equaledge on the services offered to its clients. The Equaledge fees vary according to the financial instruments traded and the types of accounts.
This results in hundreds of different fees, commissions, and charges. In this part, we will make summaries with comparisons so that you can make the most of the meaning and clarify your opinion precisely.
They offer fixed and variable spreads. Depending on your account level, you can have access to both!
Unlike commissions, Equaledge spreads are levied on all account types and are expressed in pips (price interest points).
- Currency spreads (FOREX). Currency spreads vary wildly at Equaledge. To better understand this aspect of our Equaledge opinion, spreads are inversely proportional to the liquidity of a market. Thus, the Euro/US dollar and Euro/Japanese Yen pairs have the largest trading volumes.
While preparing this Equaledge review, we realised that the Equaledge currency spreads gradually decrease as one moves from the standard account to the pro account.
Other Fees at Broker Equaledge
Equaledge imposes an inactivity fee of 85 euros per month after an account has been inactive for three months. We may report no other account fees in this Equaledge review besides these fees, spreads and commissions.
Inactive Dormant Account Procedure
Any trading account held with the Company in which you have not placed a trade and made a deposit for over ninety (90) days shall be classified by the Company as an Inactive Account. Inactive Accounts which remain without any transaction for six (6) months are considered dormant.
Handling of Inactive Accounts:
Inactive accounts with zero balances are closed, and the Client is informed through an electronic message. Inactive accounts with balances are charged €85,00 per month for administration fees when inactive. They are closed when their balance becomes nil, and the Client is informed accordingly.
In the case where the six-month period that the account remains inactive lapses and the account presents a balance less than €99,00, the account shall continue to be charged for the administrative expenses till the balance becomes nil and the account is closed. It is normal for all brokers to ensure they do not keep dormant accounts on their books forever.
Order Types and Execution
Online trading gives access to the financial markets, thanks to the intermediaries that are the brokers. Even if the online Broker accompanies its customers’ investments with auxiliary services to assist it, it is indeed the investor. This customer orders the various trades which are made on his capital.
Therefore, we will present in this Equaledge notice the different orders you can place on the Equaledge platforms. A good knowledge of order types is essential to get the best out of a broker.
- Working order: the basic order that allows an investor to take a given position on a financial instrument. It is executed immediately by the Broker at a price set by the latter.
- A “Stop Loss” order is a type of order that can be attached to a market order. This is a risk management measure. The “Stop loss” order limits the Client’s loss when the price moves in an unfavourable direction: the position is automatically undone from a certain difference.
- The “Take Profit” order is also linked to a market order. It works in reverse of the previous order. It is a take-profit order when the gain specified by the investor is reached.
- “Pending order” order: this type of order is linked to a future conditional execution. The Broker will execute the order only when the price set by the Client is reached. The Broker monitors the market and executes the order when the fixed cost is achieved. With this type of order, there are several possible scenarios:
- «Purchase limit »: the order on the financial security will be executed when the price is less than or equal to the current price.
- «Stop by»: the investor places an order to buy a given security at a price higher than the price in effect when he makes the offer. The Broker will execute the order once the price reaches or exceeds the expected threshold.
- «Sale Limit »: this order sets a condition for selling a financial instrument. The Broker sells the security as soon as the price reaches a satisfactory level for the investor (naturally higher than the price valid when the order is placed).
- «Sell Stop » consists of placing an order to sell a financial instrument when it reaches a certain price.
An order can always be modified or cancelled if it is not executed. Positions cannot be held indefinitely. On some instruments, new Stop Loss, Take Profit or Pending orders and modification of existing Stop Loss, Take Profit or Pending orders are subject to market conditions. They can only be accepted within a price range (in points) of the current market price.
Equaledge: Market Maker or ECN broker?
The online Broker Equaledge acts on the markets in different ways. He can act as a market maker. Thus, as a market maker, he offers the counterpart of the actions he performs on behalf of his clients on the market. This allows it to trade assets not listed on an exchange, like currencies or Forex.
As a Market maker, Equaledge shares a large part of the risk to which its investor clients are exposed in trades. In return for this greater risk, he is remunerated on the difference between the bid price (at which he buys) and the asking price (at which he sells the instrument).
Accessible Markets with Equaledge
Although economic globalisation has accelerated the international circulation of capital, financial securities are still listed on specific financial markets. It is, therefore, interesting to fully seize online trading opportunities and operate on a platform connected to several financial markets. This is indeed the case with this Broker.
Moreover, thanks to theEqualedge trading tools, you can operate on several financial markets without having to stay glued to your computer screen 24 hours a day. Equaledge, therefore, allows you to trade on several exchanges worldwide.
Financial Products Offered by Equaledge?
The financial instruments traded at the online Broker Equaledge are numerous. In this Equaledge review, we will present them by grouping them into categories:
- Stocks: Stocks are title deeds to shares in companies. A stock gives you rights to the assets and earnings of the Company that issued it. With Equaledge, you can buy and sell numerous stocks of European, American and Asian companies. The titles of the largest multinationals are accessible: Netflix, Zoom, Nike, Liquid Air, Airbus, Toyota, BMW, Facebook, etc.
- Currencies: a currency is simply the currency of a foreign country. The forex market is, therefore, the one where the holders of currencies trade them against each other. Nearly fifty currency pairs are available at the online Broker Equaledge. You will find in Equaledge forex the most important currencies: the euro (EUR), the pound sterling (GBP), the American dollar (USD), the Australian dollar (AUD), the New Zealand dollar (NZD), the Canadian dollar (CAD ), the Swiss franc (CHF), the Japanese yen (JPY).
- Commodities: On Equaledge, you can trade energies and precious metals like Light Crude Oil, Natural Gas and gold.
- The Indices: Stock market indices measure, within a given interval, the variation in the value of a theoretical portfolio of financial securities selected according to given criteria. Thus, the CAC 40 is an index that measures a hypothetical portfolio of the 40 largest stock market values on the Paris market. At Equaledge Broker, you can trade several stock market indices, including:
- Cryptocurrencies: On Equaledge, you can trade the main cryptocurrencies in one of today’s most exciting and volatile markets.
Cryptocurrencies trading Equaledge: Which Leverage?
Leverage is a well-known concept in finance, even if its meaning varies significantly depending on the context. On the stock market, the leverage effect is a possibility offered by a broker so that an investor client takes positions supported partly by a loan from the Broker.
This technique makes multiplying the return on investment possible but also bears the risks. It is generally used on specific securities and is measured in ratio.
Equaledge Trading Platforms
As we have presented so far in our Equaledge review, the online trading offer of this Broker is deployed on three platforms. You can do Equaledge trading on each, but they are equal in some of their characteristics and functionalities.
Equaledge Trading platforms
The Desktop Platform
The desktop trader is one of the most widely used platforms in the online trading industry. It is easily downloaded from the Equaledge online broker page. It offers an ergonomic and modular interface that can suit all investors, regardless of their experience level.
The main features of Equaledge’s desktop platform are:
- Several navigation windows and the possibility to pass several types of order.
- Compatible with desktops, laptops and tablets.
- Numerous analysis tools: technical indicators, nine-time slots, and Equaledge charts.
- Receive alerts in real-time.
- Multiple customisation tools for more accurate trading.
Available from most online brokers, Equaledge has a proprietary platform, Webtrader. It is accessible directly on the Internet. It offers an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for real-time trading.
The Webtrader interface has two main areas. The first on the left shows the different assets available. Each user can personalise it by adding the titles he wants to follow. The second, larger part has a chart and allows direct execution of orders. Here are the features of Webtrader:
- Real-time alerts;
- A wide choice of assets;
- Fast performance
- Position management (open positions, pending orders, etc.) with the possibility of immediately exiting a trade.
The Equaledge Mobile Trading
The Equaledge trading appis available for iPhone, Android, App Store and PlayStore. Its purpose is to give you a mobile trading desk from your phone. All features are designed to provide you with the means to be able to trade quickly from your smartphone:
- Real-time alerts, with the possibility of rapid execution;
- Advanced risk management options;
- Detailed graphs and analyses.
What We Think of Equaledge Platforms
Equaledge’s platforms are mostly pretty well thought out. They allow you to take full advantage of the Broker’s offer, as this Equaledge review shows.
The tradingplatform provided by the reputed company “easystech” is one of the best trading platforms. The platform is suitable for all traders, even experienced investors, because it is flexible enough for investors to trade securely and fast.
The Equaledge Webtrader platform has the merit of being very easy to learn. It provides essential services for online trading. Also, Webtrader is compatible with almost all devices (computers, smartphones or tablets). Therefore, This platform is more suitable for clients with little experience in online trading.
Analysis Tools Offered by Equaledge
All online brokers support their investor clients with analysis tools to provide them with the information they need to anticipate market developments. These tools are intended to guide them to make the most profitable investment decisions possible.
In our opinion, Equaledge lists six main tools that this Broker makes available to its customers:
- The financial markets review considers all major events likely to impact the economy and the stock market. The Equaledge market review deciphers these events so clients can use them. It includes daily analyses, market trends and weekly reports.
- Alerts: These are one-off notifications related to the evolution of financial securities or major facts likely to influence them. They generally aim to provide investor clients with information and indications so that, if necessary, they can immediately modify their positions and the content of their portfolios. The alerts relate to commodities, equities, or even Forex.
- The economic calendar: it is an agenda of upcoming financial meetings. Here, you will find important events to follow. These are generally dates of publication of statistics (unemployment, growth, etc.) by state or regional institutions, analytical or financial reports from institutes or large companies, or other events of economic significance.
- The graphics: The Equaledge charts are available on the WebTrader platform. They allow you to quickly visualise the evolution of the price of financial security to anticipate and take interesting positions.
- Equaledge sentiment indicators: The Equaledge broker shows the market sentiment for any pair you plan to trade.
It should be noted in this part of our Equaledge opinion that the Broker does not have tools based on artificial intelligence in its service offer. The official website does not mention an Equaledge trading robot.
How to Contact Equaledge Customer Service?
This Broker allows its investors to contact it directly for advice, complaints or any other problem. The Equaledge contacts are available on the site.
- You can send an email to [email protected].
- You can also call Equaledge on their switchboard. +442030971450
What we think of Equaledge Customer Service
Equaledge Customer Service offers a limited number of resources on its site. They frequently asked questions or other resources to resolve customers’ problems using Equaledge platforms and services. We can also lament the absence of live chat. Nevertheless, Equaledge’s telephone service is very efficient. It is available in several languages.
Our investigations for this Equaledge review show that it is particularly responsive and available in Spanish besides English. When the account is created, an agent contacts the investor client by telephone. Equaledge customer service is accessible 24 hours a day. This is a big advantage because the stock exchanges it covers are spread worldwide.
Equaledge Bonuses and Promotions
Online brokers usually offer bonuses and promotions to their clients under different conditions. This is not the case with Equaledge. There are no bonus Equaledges that we can report on in this Equaledge review. However, the Broker reserves the right to organise promotions and distribute bonuses in several ways:
In Summary: Advantages and Disadvantages
To allow you to get a better Equaledge trading opinion, we will present the advantages and disadvantages that may have appeared in this Equaledge opinion.
- Excellent Crypto broker
- Accessible and responsive customer service (telephone)
- Wide range of financial instruments
- high Leverage options
- No social trading
- No AI tools (robot trading)
- High minimum deposit
- No live chat
- Inactivity fees
Is Equaledge the Best Forex Broker?
The online Broker Equaledge has a great offer but cannot be considered the best Forex Broker. It is a segment of the financial markets characterised by large trading volumes.
However, Equaledge spreads are very fair, making them competitive—a wide range of currencies and spreads among the lowest on the market.
What is the Best Recommendation for an Equaledge Account?
The Equaledge broker offers four different types of accounts with other characteristics. Each client has a unique entrepreneur profile; one could, therefore, not immediately indicate which version would be the best. That said, the minimum amount of the first deposit is an important discriminating criterion for choosing your Equaledge account. Here are some recommendations: if you are a beginner in trading, first opt for a Test account, then a standard or Pro account, depending on your investment capacity, with lower spreads and a leverage of 1:300.
How to Proceed to Make an Equaledge Withdrawal?
You can, of course, request the withdrawal of an amount less than the balance credited to your account. Open your user account interface and click on the “Withdrawal” tab. This withdrawal feature becomes available only when the account subscriber has provided all supporting documents for verification. You can specify a bank card as the destination of the funds only if it was the one used for the deposit. For a standard account, withdrawals are generally processed between 3 and 5 days.
Is Equaledge a Reliable Broker?
We can consider Equaledge as a reliable broker.
How many Trading Platforms are Available by Equaledge?
Three trading platforms are available from Equaledge: Desktop, Web Trader and mobile trading solution.
What Types of Fees is my Equaledge Account likely to bear?
The types of fees applicable at Equaledge depend on the type of accounts. The first three accounts (Test, Standard, and Pro) have only equal spreads on finaClientsecurities. There are no commissions. In addition, an inactivity fee is applied after three months without carrying out operations.
What is the Maximum Lot Size to Trade at Equaledge?
The maximum lot size on a trade is ten lots on the test account to 100 lots for the VIP account.
Is Equaledge a Regulated Broker?
Equaledge is not a European-regulated broker.
How Much Money Can I Earn with Equaledge?
Investments are inherently risky. You cannot, therefore, have a prior knowledge of the gains you will make by investing in the financial markets, neither with Equaledge nor with another trader. Nevertheless, your gains are always linked to the capital invested, the securities traded, and, of course, the accuracy of the positions you open and close.
What currencies are accepted at Equaledge?
Only the American dollar (USD) and the euro (EUR) are accepted as currencies to deposit or withdraw at this Broker.
Equaledge Forex brokerage
Equaledge is an online premium brokerage offering trading solutions to traders around the world for trading all major asset classes.
- Easy to use trading platform.
- High leverage.
- Decent selection of tradable assets.
- Cryptocurrencies Account funding.
- Hedging and scalping allowed.
- Cryptocurrencies CFD trading.
- No true education section.
- Larger initial deposit requirements.
- No European regulation.
- No Metatrader 4 or Metatrader 5.
- Trading experience.
- Trading conditions.
- Range of market.
- Security and transparency.
- Fees and commissions.
- Customer service.