• Bachelors/Master degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position (essential).
• Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
• Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
• Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Being a part of the global HR Team, HR Generalist will be responsible for the HR support to the company employees in Africa region like:
• Provide full HR Administration support by preparing legally required documents (personnel files, employment agreements, addendum’s etc.);
• Manage the company’s employee database and prepare HR related reports;
• Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures, ensure their implementation in the local company offices; • Conduct HR part of payroll process by providing information to Finance Department;
• Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes;
• Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation;
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve HR related issues; • Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings and investigations, exit interviews;
• Assist with all internal and external HR related matters;
• Take care about employees experience in overall;
• Participate in the implementation of global HR projects in the region.