Plutus Pro – Who we Are?
Plutus Pro is a is a company offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices and commodities. We provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
IT Support & Security Analyst
Full-time | London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an ideal candidate to perform Desktop Support & Security Analysis / Engineer role in our newly opened office in the City of London.
In addition to General IT support and maintenance at the local office, the successful candidate will demonstrate an independent and self-motivated approach to strengthening cybersecurity at Plutus Pro
- General IT support and maintenance in the local office.
- IT physical asset management (delivery, distribution, handling, and tracking).
- Workstation management during employee on/off-boarding.
- Use of approved cybersecurity tools and techniques to identify and respond to real-time incidents and threats.
- Perform first line Security Operations activities triaging and processing alerts from in-house security tools such as Azure Security Centre, Office 365 security, ATP.
- Identify and implement security enhancements, including applications control, alert creation, and automation of tasks.
- Perform regular Phishing campaigns, Vulnerability Management and Web Application scans and collaborate remediation of Audit, Pen Test findings.
- Work collaboratively with Tickmill technology teams to ensure end-point security controls are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows 10 operating system, common software applications and computer hardware components.
- Basic networking knowledge (LAN, WAN, DHCP, VPN, Routing).
- Understanding of Active Directory, Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Understand the purpose and role of common technical security products, such as End-Point controls, Data Security Technologies, SIEM, DLP.
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning and penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Reporting & Documentation.
- Well organized & punctual.
- A unique opportunity for a career in a global and fast-growing company.
- An international team of skilled colleagues .
- Attractive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Regular team events and self-development opportunities
- Health insurance and other additional benefits.