If you think you could work for us, please send your CV and cover letter to our HR team by following the Link at the Bottom
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing?
- Diagnose and resolve IT technical issues involving internet connectivity, Servers issues (VM and cloud), email clients, Anti-Virus, etc.
- Manage users and permissions in Active Directory, G-suite, GCP, Azure, Terminal Services, etc.
- Sustain experience in networking and security
- Monitor customers for Incidents that require investigation, diagnosis and resolution. Ensure incidents are correctly classified and updated on a regular basis. Work to customer SLA to ensure service is restored quickly
- Be on the lookout for trends occurring in the environment, gather evidence and facts to raise these to the attention of the team, so the problem can be identified and resolved and future recurring issues can be avoided
- Create procedures, create new documentation for both technical and end-user roles.
- Stay current with the ongoing expansion and development of the company – be aware of system information, changes and updates
- Provide troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Provide support for the entire organization (Locally and Remotely)
- Monitoring the company resources
Want to join? If you
- 5 years of relevant IT experience
- Strong technical abilities in diverse technical fields (Windows, Mac environment, Networking, Security and Monitoring System)
- Experience with managing systems on Virtual platforms (including clouds)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Team player